Retirement Preparedness Summit
- Investment Strategies
- 2018 Tax Law Changes
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate and Mortgage Lending
- Long-Term Care Insurance Strategies
- Care in Your Golden Years
- Fraud/Identity Theft Protection (presented by AARP™)
Wednesday, September 12 starting at 12:30 p.m.
U of L’s Shelby Campus (9001 Shelbyville Road, Louisville, KY)
Dinner will be catered by Masterson’s Catering
$50 per person or $75 per couple
Complete the attached registration form and mail it, with a check or money order to:
TKM Financial Services, LLC
ATTN: Summit Registration
350 Evergreen Rd, #101 (Mailbox #2)
Louisville, KY 40243
Comprehensive in Approach, Client First in Nature!
The “Why” of TKM Financial Services
”See a need and fill a need.” With many individuals retiring daily, financial and retirement planning services are needed! TKM Financial Services, LLC:
- Has the passion to serve clients in an honest, client-first and comprehensive manner
- Gets satisfaction knowing real value is brought to clients, whether through simplifying clients’ finances, restructuring clients’ insurance strategies so as to eliminate premiums and increase death benefits or providing clients comfort in their knowing that retiring comfortably is achievable
- Wants to make a difference and be relevant in the lives of clients and the vibrancy of our community
TKM Financial Services, LLC offers …
T K M Financial Services LLC. offers fee-based comprehensive financial planning in which all areas of a client’s financial life are reviewed to ensure alignment with the client’s goals, resources and personal values.
Risk management solutions in the form of life, disability and long-term care strategies are offered by Todd K. Meador.* Todd partners with over 100 carriers to provide clients with customized strategies that are cost-efficient and in line with the client’s overall financial goals.
In addition to these services, the firm utilizes an open architecture structure in which the firm partners with various advisors to provide investment and estate planning services. This structure places the clients’ needs first, promotes holistic client servicing and maximizes the service levels the firm provides to clients.
Contact TKM today!
T K M Financial Services LLC
350 Evergreen Road, Suite 101
Louisville, KY 40243
Questions about our services? Fill out the form below and we will contact you to arrange a no-cost initial consultation.
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP®(with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.